Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Clock is Ticking

Throughout LIFE you try to overcome every obstacle that comes your way...

At this time in my LIFE, I have done a lot of soul searching and realized that LIFE is too short to try and change someone. I had to learn that the hard way and now I have a friend to teach me to just SIMPLY be ME...


Living LIFE to the fullest and still maintaining to find what it is that GOD has in store for me. Living one day at a time and controlling my every actions. I am RE-BORN.

Doing me is all I can do for my kids. You can't help the next person get by if you can't help yourself. I had to learn that too. Giving someone your all and getting nothing in return is a waste of TIME and TIME is all you have in LIFE.

_and at some points TIME is very limited_

People have come and gone in my LIFE. For the WORSE and for the GOOD. LIFE is all an learning experience. So, I keep a positive mind in everything I do and I think that's what keeps me sane.

But I have learned and realized, throughout these past years, that your FRIENDS and FAMILY can make and break you. They can also be the cause of all your pain and stress.

So, just going through the motions may not be the answer.

The clock is TICKING and it never stops.

So what is it that you're going to do?





©2007